5 Reasons To Call LC Lighting and Electric For Electrical Repairs Today

5 Reasons To Call LC Lighting and Electric For Electrical Repairs Today

CALL LC Lighting and Electric in Palm Desert, CA TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR ELECTRICAL REPAIRS

Whether your electrical outlets are worn out or there are burning smells and sparks coming from the panels, LC Lighting and Electric in Palm Desert, CA can assess the situation and repair any and all electrical issues.

LC Lighting and Electric of Palm Desert, CA has a team of professionals that will help you with all electrical repairs and issues. Call Today! 

1. WORN OUT ELECTRICAL OUTLETS

Outlets in an older home that have been used time and time again can be a hazard. If you have a difficult time plugging things in, or the plug doesn't go in all the way, it's time to call LC Lightign and Electric in Palm Desert, CA. Unplug everything from that outlet and call us as soon as possible. Your worn out outlets are a fire hazard! We're here to help your electrical repairs.

2. CONSTANTLY REPLACING LIGHT BULBS

One sign of a flawed electrical system is having to replace light bulbs more frequently than normal. If some lights shine bright while others are dim, it's time to call LC Lighting and Electric in Palm Desert, CA for your electrical repairs.

3. BLOWN CIRCUITS AND FUSES

Blowing a fuse (or circuit breaker) is something that happens to everyone in every home. However, if this is a frequent occurrence in your home, it's most likely due to overloaded circuits. Call LC Lighting and Electric in Palm Desert, CA today to schedule your electrical repairs.

4. BURNING SMELL & SPARKS

If you have a burning smell coming from a light switch or outlet, you need to act fast. Blue sparks can be somewhat normal, but constant sparking every time you use the switch or outlet is a concern. Contact us today to have one of our electrical repair professionals take a look.

If a switch or outlet isn’t working the first thing you should do is check the fuse box. If you've ruled that out, it's very possible that it's due to loose wiring, which can be very dangerous. Give our team a call today to get your wiring inspected.